Photo courtesy of: CDC/ Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS
March 24, 2020
To: Our valued customers
RE: Ellsworth Dispensing Solutions COVID-19 Update
Ellsworth Dispensing Solutions (EDS), comprised of the following divisions: Fluid Research®, Fisnar®, and MoldMan Systems™, remains committed to our customers’ needs, the health and safety of our employees, and our responsibility to the community. We are all facing unknown challenges with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Over our history, we have continued to develop a business continuity plan to ensure the best possible service to our customers. EDS and its globally affiliated companies continue to closely monitor the situation and are adjusting daily to the challenges. Listed below are the latest actions in the EDS business continuity plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Our EDS site in Sparks, Nevada is open and operating at 100% capacity. We have relocated our customer service and other support staff to home offices to protect them and the health of our vital assembly and manufacturing teams. Enhanced cleaning and social distancing are in practice to protect employees.
- Our informational systems including ecommerce, phones, and email are 100% functional and routing to the appropriate EDS team members. Connectivity is running as designed and you should be able to reach your EDS point person just as you have in the past.
- We are actively monitoring our global supply partners/manufacturers to understand possible delays or disruptions in supply.
- Our technical support and engineering teams are available to support your operations. They are strategically located throughout North America and can reach your location via automobile reducing the risk associated with air travel. Our service and install teams are travel restricted to super critical needs only. Additionally, we have video conference technology to meet with you if your sites are visitor restricted.
- We are limiting visitors to EDS buildings to critical visits only, with a completed pre-screening questionnaire required before entry to protect our employees and minimize risk.
EDS’ primary concern is the health and wellbeing of customers, employees, and communities. We will provide immediate updates to the plan should they be necessary to comply with CDC/local government mandates.